Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 04:29 AM   #1
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Good Parties

Recently I've been in several good parties. I'm several levels below them (I'm lvl 25 right now, my friends are around 29-32), but they treat me like I'm an individual, help me with my quests, and they actually talk to me >__<"

Then today, there was this cleric that was way high of a level to be grinding in Lumie Stone 1, and he just stayed with our party and healed all of us. And he wasn't even getting exp cause he wasn't actually in our party.

So I was wondering, what makes a good party to you?
The ability to know what you need?
To be able to communicate?
To grind for endless hours?
To have fun just standing there and talking for endless hours?

For me, it's just the ability to co-operate. I don't mind chatting, and I don't mind grinding, as long as we can actually work together and maybe talk a little in the meantime too x_x

So what do you like out of a good party?
Old 12-09-2007, 04:32 AM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Laughing. When i party with my usual people, we are usually to busy laughing to kill anything. We even laugh when we get killed.
I like a party where they are not just concerned about getting exp. Of course, I sometimes have to go afk (the hardships of being a mother), so I need a party to understand that. most of the members of my guild understand this, and so I usually party with them.
Sometimes, when I am soloing, I will get a random invite but I will refuse, because I go afk so much, and they might not like that or understand.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-09-2007, 05:56 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yeah, I actually don't party with strangers, I've only partied with guildies before.

Pretty much what Spirit said. I find parties that don't care much about exp or dying too much to be fun. Just hitting things, chatting and stuff is good. It's always too boring for me if no body talks. xD
Old 12-09-2007, 06:55 AM   #4
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Pretty much the same as Spirit and Blahs. I don't like partying with strangers, and only do so when I don't have much of a choice. I rather struggle soloing my quests or else I let my quests just sit there until I can solo them. xD Sometimes if I'm just mindlessly grinding, I'll except a random invite, but there is rarely ever any talking done unless it is to suggest going to a different map. @_@ I decline all random invites now.

I think I've been in one random party that was pretty decent. It was quiet at first, but eventually we talked a little. I feel... out of place if no talking is going on, even though I personally rarely say stuff. That's mainly due to how I'm not much of a conversation starter, but I'll reply to something if I can think of anything to reply with.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-09-2007, 07:02 AM   #5
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Since I don't have a guild, and all my friends are way higher level than me, I just party random people I can find who are grinding on the same mobs as me or doing the same quests. But I like talking about random stuff just to brighten the mood if all we do is grind and act like dumb.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:07 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
My favorite group to party with started off as being total strangers. It started out when I was in Collapsed Prison and I got an invite to join Messara. Because I hit harder than the rest of them I was the tank... and we grinded for several hours like that.

The tank then buddy listed me and we've partied together whenever we are online. Him and his two friends are the best to party with. But because none of us are clerics we have to get a random cleric... who is still fun nonetheless. We goof around alot while grinding at AEW. We still keep killing though and talk through it too. The other time no one could see the tank's weapon so the clerics refused to heal him. That was quite hilarious... and he ended up dying 2-3 times. :P It was all good though.

Good party: People who you can goof off with and let die but still gain experience along the way.

Another one was when we had all DD and one cleric party. That was so much fun. I acted as the tank and we were semi-AOEing the map of Trumpies. :P
Old 12-09-2007, 07:23 AM   #7
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Wow, not a lot of people party randoms x_x

My best party mates started off as totally random people ... this mage decided to randomly party me, and I accepted. We didn't have a cleric, so the mage went right up to this cleric and fighter pair that were just about to leave BH and asked them to party us. I was just like "=.=", but then they accepted! Lol, the fighter thought I was really nice so we got acquainted to him and his buddies, another fighter, a cleric, and an archer ^^
I will almost always party random people, unless I'm suspicious that they're plvling or something ... cause I almost always get some kind of good experience out of it ^^

Yeah, like today x__x with the lvl 59 cleric buffing and healing me. Started off by him healing our tank and me going up to him and saying thank you ... and then he started buffing me too xDD
Old 12-09-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
a good party to me would be...
a party that communicates well (usually we just joke around with the monster's speech or talk about anything else
keep us awake =)
parties i been before are probably a duo, guild partying
or just going to lower levels to help them with quest
helping is worth the time =)
makes u joyful
Old 12-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #9
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
I've had and i've lost good parties because of my indecisiveness. But what makes a good party? Well, in my opinion, they need to be serious enough to know that grinding is what we're here for but at the same time be cool enough to just talk while we fight too. Something that not many people realize is that when talking, the grinding goes by much faster and makes it a hell of a lot less boring. Anyways, now that i'm only level 29, I doubt i'll be getting any good parties soon. Besides, i'm pretty much done with Fiesta. :P
Old 12-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #10
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
I've had and i've lost good parties because of my indecisiveness. But what makes a good party? Well, in my opinion, they need to be serious enough to know that grinding is what we're here for but at the same time be cool enough to just talk while we fight too. Something that not many people realize is that when talking, the grinding goes by much faster and makes it a hell of a lot less boring. Anyways, now that i'm only level 29, I doubt i'll be getting any good parties soon. Besides, i'm pretty much done with Fiesta. :P
Why bother then?

o.O?
Closed Thread