Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Is there a 6th production skill?

after material decomposition it seems like there is a blank space which looks like it could be another production skill, but i havent heard of anyone having any skills other then the 1st 5 (maybe because gamengame still in OB?). does anyone know what that space is for? my fren thinks its some skill that can only be unlocked upon reaching higher levels can anyone please confirm this? thx.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #2
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
I have no idea and I doubt there's any 6th one, but along these same lines, I've always thought there should be a weapon and armor production skills. They would require lots of materials of every type, and would have a random chance (maybe 15-20%) of production a green.

In general, I think having 5 production skills is way too few~ leaves little room for diversity. I guess I should just be thankful that it's hard enough that most people just don't bother. XD
Closed Thread