Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
What is that little green square?

Okay, so I noticed a little green square under my G____G tag when I go to my userpage, not sure if it shows up on my posts or not, I'll have to check when I post this. Anyways, when I run my mouse over this little green square it says, "Spirit is on a very distinguished road", or something to the likes of that.

What the heck is that little green square? And how can I get it to change to I am heading down a road that will make me filthy rich?????

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-30-2007, 02:13 PM   #2
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
it is a representation of reputation on the forums.

based on your posts you can receive positive or negative reputation from the other users. you can see both of these in your user control panel, and also your total reputation points.

as for does it have a purpose? no, and I'm glad it's made very unnoticeable on these forums, as some certain other sites *cough* got a little too carried away with rep when it was noticeable.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:14 PM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
It is your reputation bar. You can get reputation points (go User CP page to see it), and the more reputation points you get, the more green bars. I think you need 100 points to get your second green bar on this forum.

If you see a green rep - it's a good rep.
If you see a grey rep - it's a neutral rep (meaning the user who repped you has no rep power).
If you see a red rep - it's a bad rep.

If you're wondering, rep power = how much points you add to the person. Just say I have a rep power of 5, I will give or take 5 points away from you. I think your rep power goes up by how many posts you have (+1 rep power every 100 posts, I think) and every 6 weeks you've been here, there's another +1 rep. Not sure about the numbers but it goes something like that.

You can rep people by pressing the rep button at the bottom left of the posts.

I'm going to move this to Site Suggestions and Feedback.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Woo hoo!! I have been moved!!! Was I heavy???

OT - thanks! I just never noticed it before.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 10-30-2007, 02:20 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
as for does it have a purpose? no, and I'm glad it's made very unnoticeable on these forums, as some certain other sites *cough* got a little too carried away with rep when it was noticeable.
Agreed~ It's okay if people rep once in a while, but when it gets abused or too much attention is put to it, then it starts to suck.

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Woo hoo!! I have been moved!!! Was I heavy???

OT - thanks! I just never noticed it before.
My arms almost came off.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

I'm not THAT heavy!!

Maybe just enough to give you back problems.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
the only person i know that has a different comment than "xxx is on a distinguished road" is O-mie... roll ur mouse over her green dot!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #8
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
it is a representation of reputation on the forums.

based on your posts you can receive positive or negative reputation from the other users. you can see both of these in your user control panel, and also your total reputation points.

GZF?
Old 10-30-2007, 11:59 PM   #9
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Hee Hee
I gave you rep one time and I would give you more but apparently I haven't given anyone else rep since giving it to you so I can't give you any till I rep someone else.

(Guess I didn't splain rep to you cuz I thought you knew. My bad )

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 10-31-2007, 12:09 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
u cant rep the same post again.. but i thought u can go and find another post of hers and rep it...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread