Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-24-2014, 12:45 AM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
FONA: Wednesday, July 23rd - Give me that back!

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Cried Blizzard as she burst into Fiesta HQ. The stunned team looked up at the Icy GM as she huffed and puffed from running up their ridiculous amount of stairs. Isis sighed and got up to bring her some water. "What's up Blizz?" Inquired Mena as Blizzard attempted to gather herself. "Probably about the air conditioning being broken again" joked Grey as he glared at his screen full of waterfalls. "Come on guys let her speak" Naerys interjected sending the two a dirty glare. Isis returned and handed the exhausted Blizzard a glass of cold water. "Even put ice in, just as you like. Now what's troubling you Blizzi?" Isis asked as she led the Winter GM to a chair. "BUGS!" Blizzard gasped. "So many bugs..." Just then Mayushi and Ladius entered the room with smug looks plasted across their faces. "Don't you fret Blizzard, we have been working on some fixes for you guys!" The two sat down and explained some of the fixes for the week.

"That's great guys..." Lyra moped in a corner. Limit sat down beside the sad MOD. "Lyra why so serious?" The male GM pulled at Lyra's face and twisted it into a grin. The team ducked as Lyra sent him flying out a window. "Well ... as you guys can see I'm missing my bow..." "Oh ya!" Cyclone yelled and hopped over. "Did Alzena hide it from you again?" A sharp shout came from Alzena's work cave. "I CAN HEAR YOU CYCLONE. NO I DID NOT... this time...." Cyclone shrugged and turned back to Lyra. "Well... what happened to it?" Lyra sighed and turned away from the team. "I think she accidentally sold it to Nina again" Isis stated. Lyra slumped over and groaned.

Saeko leaned over and tapped Lyra's shoulder. "Uhhhh Lyra... why can't we just make it so you can get it back if you accidentally sell it?" Lyra jumped up and flailed her arms around. "YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT AND HAVE IT HAPPEN INSTANTLY!" Just then Sodapoppin, Bottles and Anamentia walked through the room. "Done!" the three shouted before they rode off into the sunset. The team stared blankly as they vanished over the horizon. "Scene coulda' used a waterfall" Grey stated as the team got back to work.

---

This week's maintenance is scheduled For: Wednesday, July 23rd, at 11PM PDT. It will take from 2- 4 hours.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue where players would randomly receive a negative amount of Exp upon handing a quest in, resulting in the player being unable to progress further.

- Fixed an issue where Dark Nepilim's would randomly spawn in incorrect locations when killed.

- Fixed an issue where when a player was mounted during a cinematic, the mount would come out from under them at the end.

Patch Log

- You've been asking for it, and now it is here. A buyback function has been added ingame to shop NPC's. You will be able to buyback up to 50 items from the NPC. You will be able to buyback items that you sold to an NPC until you log out. Upon logging out, even to character select, the buyback interface will reset.

See you after maintenance Isyans! <3
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote