Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 05:03 AM   #1
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Parties picking up items?

Just another small question:

In parties, who gets what items?
What does it mean by Free Allocation?

Sometimes when I'm in a party when the other person picks up an item it duplicates and I get that item too. Sometimes it's just competition for items. And also, for the Lost Soul quest item that Kebings drop, I'm very sure that I've done the most damage out of my party and I can't pick it up. Why is that?

Thank you in advance for answers.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:04 AM   #2
Lackluster
Kebing

Lackluster is an unknown quantity at this point
Free Allocation = Whoever picks it up gets it.
Sequential Allocation = You each get an item in turn.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:06 AM   #3
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
There's two setting for items, one is a free for all whoever picks up whatever keeps it I think that's Free Allocation, but I might be mixing them up. The other I forget what it's called, but with the other system the items are evenly distributed no matter who picks up the actual item.

^
EDIT-
Yeah what dinkus up there said, only his version was succinct and made better sense... -_-
Old 11-11-2007, 05:13 AM   #4
Lackluster
Kebing

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
There's two setting for items, one is a free for all whoever picks up whatever keeps it I think that's Free Allocation, but I might be mixing them up. The other I forget what it's called, but with the other system the items are evenly distributed no matter who picks up the actual item.

^
EDIT-
Yeah what dinkus up there said, only his version was succinct and made better sense... -_-
You're aware that I know what dinkus means right?
Old 11-11-2007, 05:16 AM   #5
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
You are aware it has multiple meanings right? Don't pick another fight, I call people dinkus all the time when they show me up.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:18 AM   #6
Lackluster
Kebing

You are aware it has multiple meanings right? Don't pick another fight, I call people dinkus all the time when they show me up.
Yeah, I'm aware it has multiple meanings... most of them offensive, or meant to be offensive. Meh...
Old 11-11-2007, 05:20 AM   #7
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Then be offended dude, I don't care much if that's how you choose to see it.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:20 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
Yeah, I'm aware it has multiple meanings... most of them offensive, or meant to be offensive. Meh...
Uh I don't really know what dinkus means but he complimented on the fact that your explanation was more clear so I doubt he meant it the offensive way.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:24 AM   #9
Lackluster
Kebing

Then be offended dude, I don't care much if that's how you choose to see it.
I added the second part to make it clear that I wasn't offended. >.>
Old 11-11-2007, 06:16 AM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Thank you! Clears things up.
Closed Thread