Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 05:24 AM   #1
Lacrima
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Cless
Current Level: 4x
Server: Teva
Lacrima is on a distinguished road
Empowering Demoralizing Hit

Just a quick question here. If you try to empower demoralizing hit it says +damage ##. Does this mean actual damage to surrounding targets or a bigger increase in the in the attack decrease effect? Secondly, how useful would that be for tanking if it's actual damage. I wasn't sure which it was because of the poor english in the game.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:38 AM   #2
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
im asking that myself, but i dont feel like wasting a point to find out on my own

if it would be actual 'damage' to the mobs, it would be too low to spend any points in it i think. cant even recall the level of the skill i have (lv2? 3? whatever a lv45 fighter can learn) but adding 5 points into it would add 106 dmg iirc. just making up the numbers now, but if an empowered power hit has 500+200 dmg, then those 0+106 points wouldnt hurt much. great for killing 7 nearby slimes, but thats it
Old 10-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #3
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
The damage affects on demoralizing hit on very insignifcant and are not worth it IMO

When it means increase damage i believe it further lower's enemy damage. Its like increasing "damage" on your taunts, the effect itself is increased.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #4
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
^ Yup.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:52 PM   #5
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
I don't know why but I felt like decreasing the cooldown on it for some reason... I think I should've not used those points..
Old 10-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #6
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
You REALLY shouldn't have had...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:23 PM   #7
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Well, best do what I already have done with the skill. I already put 3 empowerment into it so I better make use of it.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:09 AM   #8
Symphoni
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Theia
Server: Theia-World
Symphoni is on a distinguished road
bleh..fighters have so many skills to use..i always run out of SP.

Self-Proclaimed Mythical Healer
1st Class Warrior of Mont'Ka

Click here to make me grow!
Old 10-22-2007, 02:38 AM   #9
Lacrima
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Cless
Lacrima is on a distinguished road
I've pretty much decided that sp consumption empowering isn't very useful since you have an unlimited supply of mana due to stones and pots...only determined by the cooldowns of your stones and pots. Going to use all my points for decreased cooldowns and higher dmg/effect.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:05 AM   #10
LFk
Hero Slime

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Cthulhu
LFk is on a distinguished road
If you plan to tank, Mock Cooldown needs to be lowered immediately.

Otherwise, I believe the most useful empowerment for damage fighters is increasing stun duration.

I am specced for PvP, however, so my opinion may be skewed due to the extreme usefulness of having opposing clerics stunned for an extra 3 seconds.

Other worthwhile empowerments for PvP are damages on your big hits, such as Power Hit, Devastate.

Lowering cooldown on skills or lowering SP consumption of skills is more of a PvM approach, if that is what you are going for.
Closed Thread