Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Legals and Humans Round 13

LEGALS AND HUMANS ROUND 13

GAME OVER! HUMANS WIN!

* Don't give proof of what you are, i.e. ss of my pm telling what you are.

* Keep on topic, even if this is MoS.

* If you are dead or not part of the game, you are NOT allowed to post anything that would influence the active players' choices.

* If you are unable to play, please notify me.

* You must make at least 1 post per day. It must be constructive to a certain degree.

* You must vote each round - 2 missed votes will equal your death!

* A maximum of 2 deaths will be allowed in human voting (unless the Bomb is in play). Any ties of 3 or more players will result in NO DEATHS.

* Above all else, HAVE FUN!!!!!

Participants:
Hessah-Legal
Triumph
Helion-Healer Julia
Manzcar
Kayla-Human
Cillia-Millennium robo
Lirange-ST
Destrus
Jackaroo-Human
Blaaaahs-Bomb
Ralath-Legal
Esen-Phino

1/5 Roles

Legals 0/3

Day 1
Elderine was the last hold out. They had already gotten to Roumen and Uruga. The humans that remained quickly locked the gates of the grand city, hoping this would keep they threat out...but they were wrong. The humans awoke in their safehaven to discover notes on everyone's doors. They read:
"The time of the humans is over. The legals have arrived. They lurk among you, slowly removing each of you until no one remains. You are all doomed!"
The humans did no run or leave the city, for there was no where else to go...this would be their final stand.

They humans had made their choice. The vote was close, but Cillia was determined guilty. She was taken to the gallows, and without a word she dropped off the edge. The dark mist exploded from her body. Some say it screamed as it left. The humans have chosen wisely The humans have killed Cillia, THE MILLENNIUM ROBO!!

Cillia-3
Destrus-2
Triumph-1
Manzcar-1
Lirange-1
Jackaroo-1
Blaaah-1
Hessah-1
Ralath-1

Night 1-
The humans knew the legals would make their move at night, and so they did. Silently, they moved towards innocent Esen, who was taking a midnight stroll. They struck, killing her instantly. She was oddly wearing a top hat? The legals have killed Esen, the PHINO!!!. Elsewhere, a sick and twisted cackle peirced the air. In the morning, Kayla was found dead where she had been sleeping. It looked as if she had been ripped apart while still alive. A look of eternal horror was etched into her face. The ST has killed Kayla a human!

Day 2-
The votes were in. The die was cast. Lirange was dragged to the gallows. Across his face was a twisted evil smile and as he stepped off, he unleashed a sadistic laugh that struck the humans to their core. The humans have killed Lirange, THE SENIOR TORTURER!

Lirange-4
Ralath-2
Blaaaah-1
Helion-1
Destrus-1

Night 2:
The legals moved out once again to take down another human. And they spotted her. Looking stylish in her cleric armor, Blaaah was walking through Elderine, alone. One legal struck from behind, then dashed away. The second legal moved in to deliver the finishing blow.....and Blaaaahs exploded. Killing both herself and the other legal. The final legal wondered where its partner went, but decided things had turned sour. The legals have killed Blaaahs, THE VEGEN GOBLIN, which has caused the death of Ralath, A LEGAL!!!!

Day 3:
The days had grown long, even though the number of humans remaining continued to dwindle. Jackaroo was taken to the gallows, even though no one was sure who the last legal was. He begged, like the others, pleaded like the others....he must be a legal. He dropped off the platform and was still, but no dark aura left his body. The humans have killed Jackaroo, A HUMAN!

Jackaroo-3
Triumph-1
Helion-1

Night 3:
The last legal crept from its home, ready to strike down an unsuspecting human. With great swiftness, the legal pounced upon poor Helion, who had left his home to go protect who he thought was an innocent human. As he died, he saw the legal, and recognized them as the person he had left the safety of his home to protect "What a fool" was his last thought before he thought no more. The legal has killed Helion, HEALER JULIA!!!!

Day 4:
With Grandma Triumph's clever detective work, Hessah had been drawn out. She had no where to run. No where to hide. She was taken away, babbling madly about the death of the other legals and cursing the humans in a foreign tongue. She dropped off the platform, and the dark mist left her lifeless body. The remain humans, Manzcar, Triumph, and Destrus had survived and done it! The legals were gone. They could take back the world that had been stolen from them. They unlocked the gates to the great city, and headed back out in to their world, determined to set right what the legals had destroyed and corrupted. Congratulations Humans!!!! You have won!

Hessah-3
Manzcar-1
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G

Last edited by secbro20; 08-25-2009 at 03:48 AM..
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
*roots for the legals from the sidelines*

Yes, im bitter =.=
Old 08-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
-slitwrist-

fing human. again. dammit.
Q___________Q i swear the hat must hate me.

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Jackaroo
Skeleton

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Jackaroo
Current Level: -666
Server: Epith,Teva
Jackaroo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jackaroo
human sooo lame i didn't even get to use my legel powers last round
Jackaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: LadyVenus
Current Level: 50+ Fighter
Server: Apoline
kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road
like omg yay!!!
im a human again!!!
yeah im not real excited but i have no roles at all

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
Helion is your dad o.o
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
sometimes I even get to ride the short bus.....
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
The pole was stood up and surrounded by rocks, twigs, and dry grass. Cillia was givin the honor to burn Helion alive, but Hessah came in and snatch the match and viciously threw it in the dry grass. Watching Helion burn in flames, she let out an evil laugh.
kaylaspot1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Here we go again~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

yupp...
im boredd

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Helion is your dad o.o
The pole was stood up and surrounded by rocks, twigs, and dry grass. Cillia was givin the honor to burn Helion alive, but Hessah came in and snatch the match and viciously threw it in the dry grass. Watching Helion burn in flames, she let out an evil laugh.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:22 PM   #8
Lirange
Bad Kid

Human again...
no special roles...
just..human.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #9
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
Human again...
no special roles...
just..human.
sucks doesnt it?

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Helion is your dad o.o
Old 08-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #10
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Human.......BORING!!!!

I vote Jik!!!!