Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Quest List Button

As many of you know, when you've got more than 1 quest from an NPC, you can click on "Quest List" in the NPC chat dialog to flick between different quest...

I'm lvl 55 now, and I've got a new quest with Captain Nus, but another bugged quest from him at lvl 52(?) has prevented me from getting my new quest.... (no buttons show up with the chat dialog)

Does anyone know any magical way of flicking thru the quest list without the button??

-pray for a positive answer-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-25-2008, 03:16 AM   #2
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
The only way I've dealt with that was to abandon the glitched quest and take the glitch quest back (if still available) when I was done. @_@

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 02-25-2008, 03:22 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ohh.. my problem is... i couldnt accept the 1st quest with Nus at lvl 52 (or watever the level was)... coz there were no "accept" button... (no button at all actually...)

now with a new quest, when i talk to Nus he's still got no button in his chat... (trying to make me accept the quest from lvl 52) so i wanna know if i can some how flick to the dialog from the lvl 55 quest...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-25-2008, 03:28 AM   #4
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Ohh... :/ Hmm... Guess you have to wait until you can't take that lvl 52 quest anymore or until they fix it cause I don't know of another way. Hopefully someone else does. o-o'

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 02-25-2008, 03:30 AM   #5
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Nope. ]=
Old 02-25-2008, 03:50 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

then.. does anyone know when a quest "expires" so u cant take it anymore?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-25-2008, 04:01 AM   #7
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
It seems to be that in your 50s, an unaccepted quest goes away within two levels. I can tell you that the quest is titled "Bats in your Belfrey," with quite a reasonable reward. Pity it's bugged.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:07 AM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Funny that I still have a lvl 5x smelting quest >__>

-Triumph is wrong-

Last edited by Ivramire; 02-25-2008 at 04:14 AM..
Old 02-25-2008, 04:11 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I guess.. the good side is.. i could probably do do my lvl 55 quest in the next level or two....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-25-2008, 04:13 AM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Look on the bright side.

At least you'll have one quest to do with all the later bugged ones ^o^
Closed Thread