Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 04:54 PM   #31
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

At one point for us it was a level 48 fighter, a 53 mage, and a 53 cleric and as long as the noobs didn't mob train us, we had no problems taking down the monsters.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #32
holyfridge
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: holyfridge / horyfridge
Current Level: 54 / 59
holyfridge is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Apparently, a lvl 1 character lvls to 39 after completing the quest.

Talk about your plvlings...
wow i would not consider going from 1-39 from that one quest as plvl, but more like "gg you just took out all the fun in this game by leeching" >.<

that BR quest in my opinion should really only be treated as a "bonus supplement exp" for the high levels to help them take some grind time off the ridiculous amount of exp needed to level, or if you're around level 47-50 and could use that exp cause all the quests around there are bugged and u have to go through hell working yourself up to the level 50 milestone @0@.

seriously new players, as in players playing for the first time, should take the time to enjoy the game that the creators made! u can still level fast doing all the regular quests and KQs while having fun and shouldnt really start complaining about grinding until you've reached around level 45 when you have completed the concealed peak / GK quests (we didnt even have those back in the day and yet we made it through). for those that abused that BR quest before ~level 45, i do not want to hear any complaining about how boring the game is or how you "HAVE TO GET TO 50" and spam for plvls. we already have more than enough of those as is.

on another note, is it confirmed the GMs are closing BR? people kept spam shouting that but it didn't happen yet to my knowledge (though i haven't been on for the past 12 hours due to sleep and work)

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
At one point for us it was a level 48 fighter, a 53 mage, and a 53 cleric and as long as the noobs didn't mob train us, we had no problems taking down the monsters.
can anyone say payday for all those T2 aim scroll vendors? ^^

Last edited by holyfridge; 02-27-2008 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: updated response
Old 02-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #33
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
^^ agreed ^^

It is way to easy to get to level 30 even level 40 with all the quests that are offered. Getting to level 50 and beyond is Alot harder. Save that quest for then, when you are only getting one maybe two quests if you are lucky and half of the quests you are offered are bugged.

And I am one of those T2-T3 scroll sellers, so yeah, cha-ching.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #34
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I personally think that quest is supposed to be for 60+ only, it just seems an unusual thing to have when most other quests give 3-5% each and then suddenly BAM, 1.3 mill exp? >_>.. does not make seeense. Especially being available to such low levels. D:

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #35
Phibrizzo
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Felore
Current Level: 3x
Phibrizzo is on a distinguished road
taking into account BR is a 75+ map, and there is another quest involving there(?) that gives 42k exp, it probably is 80+ quest D:
Old 02-27-2008, 09:54 PM   #36
Aryia
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: Aryia/ Mads / Karyia
Current Level: 7x / 5x / 4x
Aryia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aryia Send a message via MSN to Aryia
when does that quest end? i think the exp their giving isnt enough lol

Aryia
level 7x cleric
Honorable Admin of Honor

Karyia
level 4x cleric

Mads
level 8x fighter
Honorable Master of Honor
Old 02-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #37
Esper
Mushroom Fighter

Esper is on a distinguished road
It says that it is for lv79, which kind of sucks since at lv79 you cant gain anymore exp lol
Old 02-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #38
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Not enough??? Thats a powerlevel to most!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #39
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
does that mean we'll hv lotsa lvl 40s running around asking for money coz they have 20 levels worth of skills they cant afford to buy?!?!

or like we yell a a fighter in robo "DEVESTATE!!!" and he goes "i dont hv money to buy my skill!" XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-28-2008, 12:33 AM   #40
Phibrizzo
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Felore
Current Level: 3x
Phibrizzo is on a distinguished road
it's exactly what I thought XD

my friend is poor now he did the quest, he doesn't even have money for lvl40 armor rofl ~ (he went to lvl43)

ironically, even though I got enough for my expenses if I do the quest, I seem to be the only one amongst my friends who can't find anyone to get help from ~D:

gaaa I want it ><;; I won't be able to play for the next week :B~