Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 02:59 AM   #1
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
Ughhhhh >.<

Grrr..I'm so irritated...and fed up with the noobs of Apoline...Outspark srsly needs to make a world change thing in cash shop...so then I could transfer to Teva and be with majority of FF..

It's like..barely any good people on Apoline...but you hear alot about Teva..probably cause it was first server? Idk...but..I've come fairly far on my archer (31 now) and bought a bunch of cs items for her =\ so..changing now would be dumb, cuz it'd be a waste of money/items and I'd have to begin anew =(

(I'd prolly get replies saying, "Oh well i'd help you out" blah blah...)

Idk..It all depends on the circumstances I guess..I'd rather be considered a friend rather than "That one girl who said something funny in elderine last week"

/rant
Old 08-23-2008, 03:02 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
There's something to be said for being a big fish in a little pond, though.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:11 AM   #3
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
There's something to be said for being a big fish in a little pond, though.
-lost-
Cannot brain. I has the dumb.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:13 AM   #4
Kyrillos
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: Kyrillos
Current Level: 71
Kyrillos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kyrillos Send a message via MSN to Kyrillos
If you don't play often, 31 is alot of levels to be gained

If you DO play often, I find that getting to 30 takes about 3 days, depending how much you play ^^

Either way, they aren't much brighter over here.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:14 AM   #5
Blood Raven
Phino

In-Game Name: Dragon_Helper
Current Level: 5x
Server: Bijou
Blood Raven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Blood Raven
I am sure you can find nice people in Apoline. I am in Bijou and even though almost nobody from FF is from Bijou (well at least anybody active that I know) I still manage to find the good people in Bijou and ignore the bad. But then again I don't know Apoline and the circumstances. I have heard good and bad.

Dragon_Helper (Cleric) Level: 5x
_Trevor_ (Fighter) Level: 3x
Drag0n_Slayer (Fighter) Level: 1x

I like Squishes. Let me HELP you.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:17 AM   #6
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
What I'm saying is, Teva is made of such awesomeness that to stand out you must be either amazingly awesome or a jackass of complete magnitude. With Apo being, as you say, not so filled with awesome, a person doesn't have to be THAT amazing to stand out.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:25 AM   #7
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
What I'm saying is, Teva is made of such awesomeness that to stand out you must be either amazingly awesome or a jackass of complete magnitude. With Apo being, as you say, not so filled with awesome, a person doesn't have to be THAT amazing to stand out.
Omg..Server-ist! I don't necessarily think that is true...Pfft...I am awesome... you just haven't experienced it yet =P. Plus..who said I wanted to "stand out". I only want to play in a server in which I can have fun playing with good members of the community...not deal with annoying bs on Apoline..

Apoline people are like..messed up..seriously..

they think anything +9'ed weapon up to level 50 is going to cost 2-3g -.- wether its green with great stats or not.. anything over 60 +9 is outrageous... Not only the economy but, ksers galore..i think they SPAWN in apoline...i mean jeez...

"If you don't play often, 31 is alot of levels to be gained

If you DO play often, I find that getting to 30 takes about 3 days, depending how much you play ^^

Either way, they aren't much brighter over here."

I don't play often..I got college...so -maybe- 3 hours a day? D= (idk how ot get 2 quotes in 1 post..-sigh- so computer dumb..

Last edited by Luna; 08-23-2008 at 03:28 AM..
Old 08-23-2008, 09:29 AM   #8
zombiestripper
Mushroom

In-Game Name: caramelMACCHIATO
Current Level: 28
Server: Apoline
zombiestripper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by overloada View Post
Omg..Server-ist! I don't necessarily think that is true...Pfft...I am awesome... you just haven't experienced it yet =P. Plus..who said I wanted to "stand out". I only want to play in a server in which I can have fun playing with good members of the community...not deal with annoying bs on Apoline..

Apoline people are like..messed up..seriously..

they think anything +9'ed weapon up to level 50 is going to cost 2-3g -.- wether its green with great stats or not.. anything over 60 +9 is outrageous... Not only the economy but, ksers galore..i think they SPAWN in apoline...i mean jeez...

"If you don't play often, 31 is alot of levels to be gained

Either way, they aren't much brighter over here."

I don't play often..I got college...so -maybe- 3 hours a day? D= (idk how ot get 2 quotes in 1 post..-sigh- so computer dumb..

lol so true XD they want so much money for items i'm just like when do we actually start making that cash?!

to overloada --- if it bothers you that much MAKE the revolution... lol revolution of sorts... but it is hard cause half the time in elderine no one is reading what other people write (unless you're in some higher level group) just resending their sales of items fer 3457874392827 silver XD

a lottaaaa power hungry people in apoline XD

i started a cleric on epith yesterday and i was only on it for 2 minutes but already the players were turning out to be well fun and chatty XD
Old 08-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
You do realize that your cash shop items carry over to different servers. When I play on one of my alts on a different server, all the items that are in my backpack on Teva (unused CS items) are in the backpacks of the girls on the other servers.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #10
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Ah..I mean stuff already in my inventory. Like..I have the wedding dress and the bunny outfit and ya I want to put them on a teva account.. =o

Hehe..plus sero agreed to be ma master =o

Unless you guys wanna auction me as apprentice on Teva =)
Closed Thread