Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-19-2010, 11:37 PM   #241
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

I have to say, that I think this is one of the most diverse albums I've ever heard.

• Ready Or Not is this very Euro dance beat track.
  • Your Name reminds me of SJ's Marry U with the R&B beat and tune and even the rapping.
  • 악 (Shout Out) is really interesting. It has this Jamaican reggae beat.
  • A-yo is very American/western.

But I think my favorite song from the album is this one:

This pic is Narsha is... @_@_@_@

Her circle lenses... x_x;;

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:31 AM   #242
Lirange
Bad Kid

Well for me original is having a lot to do with the process of making the track. Such as Lady GaGa, all of her tracks she has a huge role in making. Most artist have help in making their tracks for their album. How much they had a part in it is and how unique it is is how I consider them original. Lady GaGa is pretty much a perfect example of this. I never heard anything that sounds like Lady GaGa's songs. I still like shinee's song, I just don't really respect or would consider myself a fan of them. Also, Lucifer's beat/melody is the same as one of 4minute's songs.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:10 AM   #243
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
I'm pretty sure very, very few bands/artists in the Korean pop industry write/compose their own songs. I think C.N.Blue might? I heard Yonghwa does lyrics at least.

But most artists/bands just buy songs from someone and aren't involved in the actual creation of the song...

That's why you have something like the Hyori/Bauhnaus controversy.

Are you talking about this video? I looked up Lucifer and 4minute and this was the only thing that came up...

That's just the song put to the MV...

Old 07-20-2010, 03:15 AM   #244
Lirange
Bad Kid

My bad, it was 2ne1.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #245
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Do you like bad girl good girl lirange?!

I didn't think I'll like the song but I actually like it after watching a few of their performances LOL I like the pink haired girl, she surprised me, cos I thought she looked ugly in the teaser photos but she was actually quite pretty LOL
Old 07-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #246
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

I liked the song until I heard it with MR.... T_T_T_T_T

Well, I still like the song. I just don't like Miss A as much now. ahahah

I think Suzy is the prettiest... she has the "pretty face idol" complex... >_____>" Sings the worst out of the group but gets in on looks.

EDIT: Actually, after watching this again, I think my main problem is with Suzy. I actually really like Jia's (pink hair) and Min's (short black hair) voice a lot.

But.

I love. love. love. Hyorin's voice. I don't necessarily like SISTAR that much. But Hyorin is amazing. She has so much power but it sounds like it comes so easy for her. When some people sing, it sounds like they're using all their lung power, but not Hyorin.

I don't really care for the other three... ahaha

Last edited by Ralath; 07-20-2010 at 09:53 AM..
Old 07-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #247
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Suzy the skirt one? I don't think she's pretty at all.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #248
Lirange
Bad Kid

That songs okay, they seem bored when doing the performance.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #249
Lirange
Bad Kid

Omggg death bell 2 is a horror movie?!?! I'm soo going to watch it. I've been seeing it on kpop all the time but never thought much of it, now I know that it's a horror i'm definitely going to watch it online.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:07 PM   #250
Lirange
Bad Kid

B2ST IS GOING BACK ON STAGE THE 23RD!!! omgg, i just realized I'll be on my trip, I hope I have internet access-_-. 4minute will also be performing at the japan thing with them.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/beast...on-m-countdown
They did win something!! What's m countdown?xD Uggh, i wanna watch the vidsG__G.

Also, B2ST new album is coming out sometime next month!! Ooh, what if they perform a song at the Japan thing from their new album. That would be awesomeee, don't think it's going to happen though=[.