Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
[Outspark] The OSKI: A Whisper and a Glomp

Quote:
The Outspark Insider
November 3rd, 2009
Fiesta Game News

It's another Outspark Insider for the Fiesta Community!

As our events have been going lately, I'm dedicating this installment to those resilient few who always seem to catch me when I hop on a server, whisper me like crazy, and immediately go for the dance and hugs (and for some of you, "GLOMPS"). Thanks for making the experience that much more entertaining... sometimes.

For a couple of hours our servers will be shut down in order to perform our maintenance, at which time we can reflect a bit on what's to be expected when the servers are back. So let's get to it.

The Crystal Castle

For those of you who haven't heard, the Crystal Castle is a new instanced dungeon, rather similar to the tower of Iyzel, that's located in the corner of Uruga.

This new challenge will give our players a chance at some new items and bosses never seen before. It will be available for levels 60 - 69. Gear up, and get at it!

Rested Experience

This nifty new feature will allow players to accumulate a certain amount of time where their experience received from mobs will be boosted by an extra 10 percent! The time is accumulated when the player is logged off, here's how it works.

For every 6 hours that a player is logged off, they will receive 10 minutes of the EXP boost. Every hour logged off past that time will accumulate another 10 minutes. The maximum amount of accumulated minutes cannot exceed 2 hours (120 minutes). If only a portion of that time is used within that session, the remaining time will be saved and will continue to accumulate more after another 6 hours of offline time has passed.

There will be an icon indicating the remaining time along with the other buffs, under your HP/SP meters.

Events

The month of November brings us some new fun events that may take us out of the game every once in awhile. We're starting to utilize our Fiesta Facebook fan page a bit more along with Twitter and our blog. Keep an eye out for those events.

Also coming back this month is the return of Date a GM! This month we're featuring Nekopon and Tokara.

No more Halloween quest, but fortunately, the Thanksgiving one will be available to everyone soon.

Hop on the forums and check out the details on the event calendar for these upcoming events.

Items

In celebration of the release of the new dungeon and apparently... hearts, we're packaging a nice discounted bundle with an EXP Booster and a Hunter's War Rant for those anxious to get that new gear, along with another package that contains two items that were previously available only in Remi's Rare Finds which contains our latest Engagement Costume and the Heart Pegasus. You can find them both in the Fiesta store here:

Dungeon Booster
The Heart Pack

Both items will be made available beginning Wednesday, November 4th at 12:00AM PST.

More features and fixes for tonight's maintenance can be found in Snappo's new's post HERE.

There's also another small thing that's been added to the In Development page that you're welcome to check out. More info for that particular feature will be on its way soon.

Have fun!
Source
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Not to mention that you can enhance accessories which addes m.def to them and random amount of a stat. So long mage domination of PvP~!

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
booo! 60~69 only Q.Q
Old 11-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Yay my fighter can get in. Also I think I've read that some of the quests for it are bugged at the moment. Boo~! Oh well guess I'll help guildies get chars up to 60 til they fix the bugs.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 11-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
Anyone wanna party up?

61 cleric here =D

I'll go check it out later, and a heart pack, with engagement stuff but no wedding app? Seems to miss the point kinda.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Oh oh my fighter needs to get married. -nudge nudge-

I might later gonna help nila get her mage up to 60.

TEVA:
Old 11-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #7
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Yami View Post
Anyone wanna party up?

61 cleric here =D

I'll go check it out later, and a heart pack, with engagement stuff but no wedding app? Seems to miss the point kinda.
Im in if anyone has a level decreasing item for 2hours effect before your return to normal?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:38 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL UGHH! My mage/cleric is 7x!! T_T_T_T"
Old 11-05-2009, 12:54 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna ask a dumb question..

What are the current levels that have an instance dungeon?

And instance dungon =/= tower?!?!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:04 AM   #10
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
=/ none of my characters can get in.

*sulks in corner*

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)