Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #51
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

-looks away >.>- i just kept forgetting to install it... and kt wont do it for me... XD i'll see if i remember 2nite when i get home...

so it doesnt do anything to the computer?? does it still work if the computer "goes to sleep"? wat will my consequences be if i tried to install it on my work computer? hahha (since they're on 24/7)

Can you sticky a MoS thread? LOL that'll be funny!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:33 AM   #52
Twillsky
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Twillsky/mystmutt
Current Level: 9/22
Server: Teva/Apoline
Twillsky is on a distinguished road
How come I'm still not on the team list? I inputed the number and everything.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:33 AM   #53
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
-looks away >.>- i just kept forgetting to install it... and kt wont do it for me... XD i'll see if i remember 2nite when i get home...

so it doesnt do anything to the computer?? does it still work if the computer "goes to sleep"? wat will my consequences be if i tried to install it on my work computer? hahha (since they're on 24/7)

Can you sticky a MoS thread? LOL that'll be funny!!
Yeah, doesn't do anything. It should still work when it's on sleep. No idea about the consequences, I personally don't notice it myself.

This thread is icky sticky now. ;D
Old 11-13-2007, 12:43 AM   #54
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Twillsky View Post
How come I'm still not on the team list? I inputed the number and everything.

You don't show up on the team roster till you have a WU complete. My first WU was like 5000 (as is my current one on one PC) so it took a while to finish and then it was the next day before my name was added to the team roster.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:00 AM   #55
Twillsky
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Twillsky/mystmutt
Current Level: 9/22
Server: Teva/Apoline
Twillsky is on a distinguished road
Oh. Well, it will be Wendsday then. Thankies^^
Old 11-13-2007, 08:14 AM   #56
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I've never noticed any problems with my computer while using except for one thing. If you're using the graphical version you'll have to close it if you want to run any other OpenGL application. I tried to play a game of Diablo II the other day and figured that one out. Now I just use the text only console version instead.

Actually, I'm not so sure if it works when the computer goes into sleep mode. I'm thinking most likely not though. Also, I wouldn't install it on work computers without asking first, but if you if told em about it they might be fine with it.
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
This thread is icky sticky now. ;D
O_o Cool, I didn't think you'd actually sticky it, but I guess there are already two stickies in MoS. I never noticed they were stuck b'fore.
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:36 AM   #57
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
quick question...downloaded the program and all and booted it...last line it says on the app. is "Completed 0 out of 500000 steps" Is it supposed to be like that?

edit-omg just checked and it says it'll be done by dec.28 O_O

Last edited by Ivramire; 11-13-2007 at 08:39 AM..
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:40 AM   #58
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Give it a few minutes and check again. It should go down to probably a day or two.
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:43 AM   #59
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
edit-omg just checked and it says it'll be done by dec.28 O_O
LOOOOL!

Mine was REALLY REALLY slow when I first installed it... so yeah, just wait, it should eventually go back to normal... xD
Old 11-13-2007, 01:31 PM   #60
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
@Hessah - The program does still work if your computer goes to sleep. I can attest to that.

@Bla~ahs - And YAH!!!!! *jumps up and down* We were stickied!!!! Now we just need to keep it bumped so other people will join us in saving the world from cancer!!!

@Pritcher - My son amazes me with what he knows about computers. When I first told him about this program, he wanted it installed on his computer, so I did, and then I told him to go to the website and read about it. Back when I was having my problems with my Core Download, he started spouting all this information out about main servers and network flows, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I did not understand. He had actually read the website and took in all the info. on the program and how they use our computers to help their main computer and all that. He is only 11, but knows more about computers than I do, lol. Guess it helps growing up on one. I grew up on one to, but he likes to know the know-how behing them where I just wanted to play games on mine.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote