Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 09:47 AM   #41
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road

i dont want to be a mage, ew.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:35 AM   #42
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately, a recent "Guild War" (if you can even call it that) has made me change my mind about moving to Teva. I may move there someday but right now I can not. The name of the Guild that caused a bit of trouble with the Guild i'm in (Dynasty) is named "Nox_Noctis". Hm... that name sounds familiar, doesn't it? Apparently they declared war against my Guild because a member of my Guild "KS'd" the leader "Shelby". From what i'm guessing "Shelby" was on the rag at the time and got pissed off at him and declared a war on my Guild. I did not know about this until I logged in to talk to some of the Guild members for a while. So the moment I got into Elderine I was attacked by "Nox_Noctis" members.

Primarily "BabyDoucheShu"... err wait... my bad "BabyFanShu" some other kid and another kid named "Aztec" or something similar to that. I wasted a ton of HP stones trying to get away but I couldn't and I could not end the war. So all I did was kept running away and getting killed. That right there caused me to want to stay. I'm not about to let some non-English speaking, power leveling, incompetent moron push people around. We are going to war against them against and when we do, we will be ready. And we will beat them and we'll continue beating them until they learn what its like to be picked on.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #43
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Go let out some steam on those bastards Should make you feel better....
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:01 PM   #44
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
No offense but have some fucking dignity >_> Just because somebody gives you problems in-game or make asses of themselves doesn't mean you need to come here and say "So and so did this and were part of this guild" we're not your personal army. Its just you should show common courtesy even to people you dislike or consider enemies. =\

Sorry if that seems harsh, just I think its a little over-dramatic and a bit rude.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-15-2007, 08:16 PM   #45
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
No offense but have some fucking dignity >_> Just because somebody gives you problems in-game or make asses of themselves doesn't mean you need to come here and say "So and so did this and were part of this guild" we're not your personal army. Its just you should show common courtesy even to people you dislike or consider enemies. =

Sorry if that seems harsh, just I think its a little over-dramatic and a bit rude.
I never asked you to read it nor did I force you to. I was merely telling you all why I won't be going to Teva. So what if I went a bit overboard? If you don't like it, too damn bad. And I never said you were my personal army nor would I ever think it. Courtesy? To those whom I loathe? I think not.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #46
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
I know this is Probobly a bit late but:

Welcome to Teva =D =]

If you ever need a lvl 14+ archer (rookie enchancer) then just let me know :P
Old 10-15-2007, 10:03 PM   #47
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
I know this is Probobly a bit late but:

Welcome to Teva =D =]

If you ever need a lvl 14+ archer (rookie enchancer) then just let me know :P
It is, but thats fine. I'm staying with Apoline for a while now due to the reasons I listed in a previous post. I will move to Teva someday, just not now.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #48
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Unfortunately, a recent "Guild War" (if you can even call it that) has made me change my mind about moving to Teva. I may move there someday but right now I can not. The name of the Guild that caused a bit of trouble with the Guild i'm in (Dynasty) is named "Nox_Noctis". Hm... that name sounds familiar, doesn't it? Apparently they declared war against my Guild because a member of my Guild "KS'd" the leader "Shelby". From what i'm guessing "Shelby" was on the rag at the time and got pissed off at him and declared a war on my Guild. I did not know about this until I logged in to talk to some of the Guild members for a while. So the moment I got into Elderine I was attacked by "Nox_Noctis" members.

Primarily "BabyDoucheShu"... err wait... my bad "BabyFanShu" some other kid and another kid named "Aztec" or something similar to that. I wasted a ton of HP stones trying to get away but I couldn't and I could not end the war. So all I did was kept running away and getting killed. That right there caused me to want to stay. I'm not about to let some non-English speaking, power leveling, incompetent moron push people around. We are going to war against them against and when we do, we will be ready. And we will beat them and we'll continue beating them until they learn what its like to be picked on.
I don't get it... You were the only one there?

If so.

What a damn waste.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:06 PM   #49
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I thought u said u got kicked out of the guild... and how u're complaining about being killed in a guild...

and make up ur mind dude... dont make such a big fuss about switching to teva if u could change ur mind so easily.. and tbh... is it really that big of a deal which server u play on?

u're off topic urself...

-prediction: he's gonna ask a mod to close this thread- XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-15-2007, 11:07 PM   #50
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
I was thinking about that to Hessah.

xD
Closed Thread