Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-03-2007, 12:58 PM   #31
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. That was exactly what happened to me!! I dropped the book once, and it nearly squashed my face. ;O!
Old 12-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #32
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
I agree with Wacky, never saw Date Movie, but I'm pretty sure I don't have too.

My interest in Harry Potter kind of started to die after/during the 5th. I still try to read it all in one sitting though. Resulted in a very painful ache. >_> I think I prefer them thick, Half-Blood Prince felt like it could've used more time. xD But yeah, sometimes I put the book on my lap, hours later, imprint (hardcover), haha.

Regarding the LotR movies, my favorite book was the second... But I don't remember which of the movies I liked most. I just know, like most cases, I like the books more, haha. Movies were good in terms of movies though (for me at least). *nods*

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #33
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
New topic: The thigh-master is neither a thigh, nor a master.

discuss
toolrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #34
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I thought the HP books were decent enough. Really overrated and over hyped, but I respect that they helped play a large part in getting many in a younger generation to actually read a book for a change. The movies I don't have much of an opinion on.

The Hobbit and LOTR were great books. Not perfect; I think Tolkien was actually a bit long-winded at times to be honest, but still great. The movies were really good too and I think the first was my least favorite of the trilogy.

I hate most of Will Ferrel's movies though. He's not funny to me at all and just seems like he's trying way too hard to be funny which just kills it. As for Date/Epic movie... I saw about 20 minutes of Date Movie and regretted it. I won't even waste that much time on Epic Movie.

Most recent movies I've seen were Reign Over Me (very good), and 1408 (not terrible).

On my TV right now is Mythbusters, I like that show.

As far as the Thigh Master goes... meh. Suzanne Somers used to be pretty hot so I'll let it slide.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:27 PM   #35
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Discussing.

Discuss.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:37 PM   #36
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
On my TV right now is Mythbusters, I like that show.
I think Mythbusters is pretty interesting.

The other day, my friends dragged me into watching HP: Order of the Phoenix with them. The whole "Believe in yourself" and "Think of your happiest moment" thing while learning the spells made me want to leave right there and then.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #37
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
I saw Mythbusters a few times, pretty nifty show.

I never saw a HP movie besides the first one, and the person next to me was asking me questions about it so I guess I didn't really pay attention. xD I like the theme though, sounds pretty.

I like the letter S.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-04-2007, 12:04 AM   #38
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
But then again, finding out that Dumbledore was supposed to be gay kind of killed it.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:18 AM   #39
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

I have a few friends that squealed with joy when they learned that. xD Apparently there are fans of pairings with him in it... Which, is what I was really surprised about. o-o The detail makes no difference to me.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-04-2007, 12:26 AM   #40
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL it makes me wonder why Rowling made him gay... like there isnt really a story line about him being gay right? and why add taht detail for christians to critizise?? (excuse my spellings, i cant be bothered checking if i spelt things right)

but then christians dont like they way she talks about Wizard and Witch and all already.. maybe it didnt matter kekeke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote