Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-15-2010, 12:14 AM   #191
Lirange
Bad Kid

like allkpop always have news like B2ST shocks on inkagnito or MBLAQ says Y on music core and stuff like that.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:57 AM   #192
Lirange
Bad Kid

so I'm learning korean and one thing I was wondering was do you have to put a tail when you write out the letters? Like if you look at this, the ones like "a" "ya" "eo" "yeo" etc have a tail on the top. When you write it do you actually put the tail there or is it just the font?

I downloaded rosetta stone and got the korea language pack, didn't get to use it yet though. Too late not i'll probably use it tomorrow. Memorizing the alphabet when i'm at school and ub xD. But omgg, I think it's so hard to tell the difference between "a" and "eo".
Old 07-16-2010, 05:45 AM   #193
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I'm pretty sure that's just the way the font is written...

How can you not tell the difference between "a" and "eo"???? One stem goes one way and one stem goes the other... xD

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #194
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
so I'm learning korean and one thing I was wondering was do you have to put a tail when you write out the letters? Like if you look at this, the ones like "a" "ya" "eo" "yeo" etc have a tail on the top. When you write it do you actually put the tail there or is it just the font?
OMGGG I HAVE THAT PRINTED AND STUCK ON MY WALL!!!!!!!!! I was learning korean off that too!! HAHAHA then I got lazy... have you seen these?

They're pretty good! I've been through like.. 9-10 of the lessons I think.. maybe I skipped some in the middle but yeah LOL too bad I got lazy ~_~

And no you don't write the tails. They are just straight lines when you write them on paper. The tails is just the font like ralath said - it mimicks the traditional brushes that people used to write with in the olden days:

Also, I just came across this:

LOL!
Old 07-16-2010, 12:37 PM   #195
Lirange
Bad Kid

No, I know how to write it but I find it very hurt to enunciate the two differentlyG__G. I went on this website too see the alphabet. I think it's easier than a video because I wont have to skip to a part to find it. How much korean do you know blahs?
Old 07-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #196
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

I can't say I know any Korean really LOL I only know very few phrases from watching variety shows, but most other kpop fans would know too if they watch shows lmao.

Edit: LMAO what a cute site you found.

OMGGGG LMAO!!!

If you run your cursor over the hangul characters on the tabs at the time you'll have like so many of them speaking at the same time @_@ LOL

Edit: LOL I never knew "camera" was actually "korean". I thought they always just spoke the english word for camera in shows LOL

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 07-16-2010 at 01:07 PM..
Blaaaaaaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #197
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Omg Ralath I can't believe you were trying to stay up for the TEASER!!

Well I prob would do the same for SNSD.. but you made it sound like they were gonna release the full MV!!!

I need to get used to their hairstyles...... especially onew's T_T_T_T_T_T
Old 07-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #198
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Omg Ralath I can't believe you were trying to stay up for the TEASER!!

Well I prob would do the same for SNSD.. but you made it sound like they were gonna release the full MV!!!

YouTube- SHINee(샤이니)_루시*¼_* ‹°ì*¸ë¬´ë¹„(TEASER MOVIE)

I need to get used to their hairstyles...... especially onew's T_T_T_T_T_T
I KNOWWW!!!!!!!

There was just one thing I was disappointed about and it was Onew's hair... T_T__T_T_T_T_T_T_T__TT_TTTTT

Old 07-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #199
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

I usually pronounce "eo" as "uh". That's how I hear most people pronounce Seohyun's name.

Old 07-17-2010, 01:14 AM   #200
Lirange
Bad Kid

Yeah that's how my friend says it to. Also how come when you to go consanets and go over the first one, it's like "kiyo". My friend says it's pronounced like guh/kuh though. I also don't see how the "yo is in there". Is that website accurate on all the words? Seems weird like some of the consanets and vowels would have more than one syllab.e