Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #11
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Haha xD Ninja'd.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:22 PM   #12
Ryoji
Honeying

In-Game Name: RyojiSama
Current Level: 2x
Ryoji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryoji
If you're going to do something you might as well do it like a ninja right?
Old 10-15-2007, 04:54 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Wow.

Uruga was hell last night ^^;; Hard to find a nice spot to grind in. I honestly think kids shouldn't be allowed to play MMOs lol. Grown ups with jobs deserve to play games too! lol
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:53 PM   #14
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Heh.

Idiot + Game = Wtflol.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #15
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Grown-ups?? Define Grown-up!
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I would like to hear from Lady_Loki and Spirit.
Lady Loki, aka Guild Grannie - age 50, believes we should all be allowed to play and we should play nice with each other.

I have had to exercise a lot of restraint playing with some randoms because they appear to be rather young based on their play method and chat manner. I will however admit to making some derogatory comments in a couple of KQ’s when there were idiots pulling fakes just for the hell of it. But for the most part I try to use restraint and keep in mind that there is a wide spectrum of ages in the game. If I am having a hard time following the chat I will party chat and ask the party to do the same. I have also just stayed on the guild chat and I simply don’t see the chatter.

So, yeah, to the ones who think grown-ups should only go to work and earn money: bet yo momma pays for your computer *murmurs under her breath: dip$hits*. (Okay, that last comment was un-called for but I’m leaving it.)

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
That's when I say, My generation fucking INVENTED video games, why don't you go die D:< We were the first gamers, we have every right to play games as much as we please >[
Woo Hoo! That would e me and my Pong game!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM   #16
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I would like to hear from Lady_Loki and Spirit.
Gee... you gonna call us out like that, lol.

K, here's what I got to say to all those that do not think that adults should be playing this game. WTH????????? Who are you to say who should and should not play a game. We adults love the fact that we can crash out for a few hours in front of a computer and not have to worry about laundry, work, paying bills, yelling at kids, cooking supper(and for those of us that are adults going back to college), dealing with writing another 2500 word essay!!!!!
There is some lingo that I cannot keep up with, but for the most part, I think I am doing a pretty good job. Not to mention that you are suppose to be at least 13 to play the game, hence the birthdate restriction, when you registered. If this game was a P2P, bet most of those kids would not even be able to play, because they couldn't pay.

K, I could go on and on and on and on, but it's 5:00 here. I get to leave work!!!!!! See you guys on-line tonight (after I do all my grown up stuff).

Oh, and my child thinks I am the coolest mom ever because I can defeat just about any monster in any game, and most of his friend's moms do not even know the titles of thier children's games.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:44 PM   #17
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
My grandma is 73 and she plays videogames ^o^ But its annoying playing with her cuz shes Ms.Perfection.

Last edited by Yosei; 10-15-2007 at 11:50 PM..
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:29 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
apart from trying to go into kiddy slides and kiddy playgrounds...

there's nothing that a kid can do and an adult cant do

that includes playing "your" video games

but yeah back on Topic...

i was there too... when the conversation going on...
they were like "if you dont like listening to wat we say, then ignore us"
so i said "why dont you ignore us instead of us ignoring you"

but that's the only thing i said.. coz they're all idiots talking to each other..

the funny thing is.. the tanker in my party (who started the flame i think) stopped talking after a while... (i think he couldnt be bothered anymore)

and those two/three ppl he was arguing with was like trying to pick a fight again by saying stuff like "hey -insert name-, why dont u shout some more... yadi-yada"

its like... w/e.....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:30 AM   #19
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Well, damn. Missed out on the e-drama.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:10 AM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
no not really.. u didnt miss out much...

coz u would've had to heal like crazy there's no time to talk back..

that 1 line was all i could fit.... XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote