Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-31-2008, 10:28 PM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

I'm writing in Ron Paul.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:16 AM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I can answer any questions you guys have ._. I know it looks wrong, but the CL selection and acceptance process is actually pretty strict.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:26 AM   #13
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
The candidates are prevetted, I hope?

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 11-01-2008 at 12:32 AM..
Hraesvelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:29 AM   #14
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
We have to make sure they fit the pre-set requirements for the CL program.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
o_o

I'm not so against voting or anything but I don't like it when they say "run their own campaign". Sounds.. I dunno, I guess it just sounds like popularity contests. And it also reminds me of uni recently, because there had been some elections going on in uni (no idea what for lmao) and people literally stopped me from going up certain stairs so they can try and make me vote for them ;___; </3 campaigns.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:17 AM   #16
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
"run their own campaign" part sounds like they are running for president or something..trying to get people to vote for them with various reasons, most likey, in my opinion, it will be dumb reaons.
Cant the staff just pick themselves?

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:28 AM   #17
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by viasta View Post
"run their own campaign" part sounds like they are running for president or something..trying to get people to vote for them with various reasons, most likey, in my opinion, it will be dumb reaons.
Cant the staff just pick themselves?
Exactly in one of the CL candidates signature they are asking you to vote for them and that's it. Honestly in a US election if one of the presidential candidates told you to vote for them would you?

Why would you vote for someone when they can't even tell you what they would do better only thing they can do is put it in their sig "Vote ______ for CL"

I completely condemn this method of choosing CLs but luckily for me I don't go to the Outspark forums anymore. But the idea of choosing CLs like this baffles me completely.

Unlike the homecoming queen event it didn't really matter if they put that stuff in their signature as they aren't gaining anything from it just bragging rights. But because the rigged poll winner will become a CL and telling you to vote for them in their sig I completely condemn this idea.

As its been said already this should be the staff decision and staff decision only nobody elses

This idea is almost as bad as the recent patch they updated the game with not as bad but almost...

Last edited by Andromeda; 11-01-2008 at 03:34 AM..
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:47 AM   #18
Yosei
Corgi Addict

._. it only started today. Silkypico felt like doing something along with the theme of the election.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:09 AM   #19
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

I don't see this as such a terrible idea, eh. In any sort of largish gaming community (some small ones, too) anyone seen as having any sort of official ties are slathered over by drooling sycophants...so even if they pluck someone out of obscurity, they'd be thrust into the whole popularity thing. A popularity contest doesn't seem too far from that.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #20
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
I dont know this all seems sorta wierd, cause its obvious Vivianne is very popular in Epith and Adrichiang is only sorta......But yeah...I want Adrichiang to win cause she helps me alot in the game and gives me advice lol

Thanks Loveless :3

Last edited by Kenryuu; 11-01-2008 at 04:23 AM.. Reason: spelling errors
Kenryuu is offline   Reply With Quote