Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
DraconusMajorus
Slime

DraconusMajorus is on a distinguished road
Question on Alchemy

Recently,I attempted to make SP potions for my Cleric. I purchased the required "skill scroll" from the correct NPC in the game and found the required items to make them. However,when I attempted to click on the scroll to give my Cleric the ability to make them,it told me that it couldn't/wouldn't do it. My question to you is as follows: are there certain things that different classes are unable to do/preform in this game or am I doing something wrong?. I attempted the same thing with my Archer and she did it just fine. Also if so,is there a list;or thread,that will tell me who can make what in this game?. Any and all help in this matter would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by DraconusMajorus View Post
Recently,I attempted to make SP potions for my Cleric. I purchased the required "skill scroll" from the correct NPC in the game and found the required items to make them. However,when I attempted to click on the scroll to give my Cleric the ability to make them,it told me that it couldn't/wouldn't do it. My question to you is as follows: are there certain things that different classes are unable to do/preform in this game or am I doing something wrong?. I attempted the same thing with my Archer and she did it just fine. Also if so,is there a list;or thread,that will tell me who can make what in this game?. Any and all help in this matter would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.
Nope. All classes can do any production skill. Did you remember to select the potion skill as your production skill from Ruby? That is the only thing I can think of. Also, does your cleric already have 2 production skills already, because each character is limited to two production skills.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-20-2008, 09:06 AM   #3
DraconusMajorus
Slime

DraconusMajorus is on a distinguished road
my reply
Thank you not only for your reply Spirit to my question,but the help as well in this matter. That's exactly what I forgot to do;to allot it to the skills chart. Using your advise,I did just that and am now able to create potions. Thank you for your help.
One more question on this though if you'd be so kind. I've allotted two skills to it;potion creation and stone creation. I realise from your post that each character is only allowed 2 skills {shame} to chose from. Am I "locked into" the 2 that I've chosen,or is there a way to change one or both out at a future time?. If not,then that's okay and I'll consider it a lesson well learned. Either way,I'd appriciate all the help that you;or anyone,can give me on this question.
Thank you once again for your help Spirit.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by DraconusMajorus View Post
One more question on this though if you'd be so kind. I've allotted two skills to it;potion creation and stone creation. I realise from your post that each character is only allowed 2 skills {shame} to chose from. Am I "locked into" the 2 that I've chosen,or is there a way to change one or both out at a future time?. If not,then that's okay and I'll consider it a lesson well learned. Either way,I'd appriciate all the help that you;or anyone,can give me on this question.
What most people do is to use multiple characters. You can make 4 characters on one acount, and that's enough to get all the production skills (with each char learning two different production skills, of course). Since you share our storage between your four characters, you can just pass the materials between your chars via the storage to make stuff. Still works. =]
Old 02-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yepyep. What Blaaaahs said.

My mage is my scroll maker. That is all she makes.
My cleric decomps and comps.
Now, I have Lady_Loki (also on these forums and my mother) make all my stones and potions, but if I didn't have her to make the stuff for me then my fighter would make stones and my archer would make potions.
Because it does not matter if they are just a lowly level 1, they can still have productions.

And I am glad I helped you figure it out.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread