Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 01:15 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

i'm glad u can still put a big grin on all those unfortunate events!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-26-2007, 09:23 AM   #12
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
talk to i_wear_prada about breaking weapons.

i believe he's on wand/staff number 56 now.

i honestly don't know how he finances his enhancement addiction.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:35 AM   #13
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Sheesh. We should have Unlucky Enhancers Anonymous.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:38 AM   #14
NekoXx
Mushroom Fighter

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: NekoXx
Current Level: 3x
Server: Apoline
NekoXx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to NekoXx
Exact same thing happened to me but meh.. it just happened to me 10 minutes ago. I bought another chain shield, broke it, then another and broke that now I only have 7silver and not playing for awhile :P. (I also have no weapon as I broke that too .)

Old 09-28-2007, 11:27 AM   #15
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
I'm addicted to enhancing stuff. I've broken over 50+ Shields and Weapons. Not all were expensive but I did break this really wicked staff I had bought for about 1s 250c. I was trying to make it even better but I ended up breaking it. With a Blessed Lix no less. Which is funny... every time I end up using anything Blessed it breaks.

Thats really cheap, don't you think? I think they should keep it how it is but take away the ability to have your weapon break. That gets incredibly annoying and its a huge waste of money. Thats why i'm never planning on enhancing any high leveled items. Because I know with my luck, they'll break and then i'll be pissed and then i'll take it out on some poor newbie. D:
Old 09-28-2007, 11:38 AM   #16
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
I broke my [+5] Lvl 20 axe trying to upgrade it to [+6]. I was pretty mad when it happened so I bought 2 more axes only to have them break again. Now I'm never enhancing my items (except maybe the level 58 axe if I have enough money to buy spares)
Old 09-28-2007, 11:42 AM   #17
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AngellicDiety View Post
I broke my [+5] Lvl 20 axe trying to upgrade it to [+6]. I was pretty mad when it happened so I bought 2 more axes only to have them break again. Now I'm never enhancing my items (except maybe the level 58 axe if I have enough money to buy spares)
That reminds me of the time I broke my +7 Staff. I was so pissed. I used a Blessed Xir to get it to +8 and it broke. I nearly broke my keyboard I was so mad.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:39 PM   #18
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Speaking of which, I broke my Steel Sword +5 yesterday trying for +6.

Oh well.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:33 PM   #19
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
Speaking of which, I broke my Steel Sword +5 yesterday trying for +6.

Oh well.
Every time I've ever tried to +6 anything, it makes it to +5 then breaks before +6. Im too afraid to try, seeing as my +5 steel storm sword is a green with extra Crit %. Sorry, not risking that
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Closed Thread