Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #11
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road

Weird I never got ksed on any of my characters. Though when someone has a mob I usually ask if they need help then I start attacking unless I see them struggling. Though the ksing in this game isn't as bad as this other MMO I used to play.

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Old 08-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #12
Ferne
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Daenyris
Current Level: 34
Server: Bijou
Ferne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ferne Send a message via MSN to Ferne
I usually play Ragnarok Online, and I NEVER get KSed on that game, even in the very early, noob-ish maps.

Maybe I should just join KQs where there's no such thing as KSing?

Daenyris - 3x High Cleric - Bijou
Old 08-04-2008, 09:34 PM   #13
Lexaeus
Bat

Originally Posted by Ferne View Post
I usually play Ragnarok Online, and I NEVER get KSed on that game, even in the very early, noob-ish maps.

Maybe I should just join KQs where there's no such thing as KSing?
In RO (though I played a private server so this might not apply) you did not get ksed b/c I think the Sakray prevented you from doing that except on mvps and junk. KQ's are fun and you can get ksed sort of (If you are trying to get the kill for a monster yes) but not technically. Well compared to Maplestory, Fiesta seems like you never get ksed.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:58 AM   #14
Ferne
Hero Slime

Originally Posted by Lexaeus View Post
In RO (though I played a private server so this might not apply) you did not get ksed b/c I think the Sakray prevented you from doing that except on mvps and junk. KQ's are fun and you can get ksed sort of (If you are trying to get the kill for a monster yes) but not technically. Well compared to Maplestory, Fiesta seems like you never get ksed.
Yeah, I play on an official server, and there's no anti-KSing command on it. Sometimes people KS me on accident but they always say sorry. 99% of the time if someone doesn't apologize for KSing in RO, they're a bot. The other 1% is if they think they're entitled to it because your guild is on their antagonists list, lol.

Anyway... I'm a High Cleric now and I STILL get KSed all over the place.

I had a few Kebings on me in LS, fairly near the entrance, and I was whacking away at them, barely having to heal... and some Clever Fighter came and KSed me. I asked him not to and he said, "What is KS?" I explained it to him (I admit it, I wasn't very nice; I'd been KSed NUMEROUS times in the few minutes I'd been down there, but I managed to be civil. :P) and he said, "I don't do that."

What? YES YOU DO. YOU JUST DID IT. "But you weren't attacking it!" Well, no shit, Sherlock. I can't attack more than one monster at a time, but that doesn't mean you can take them off of me just because! He tried to argue with me about it for a little while and I honestly would have slapped him if it had been IRL. The icing on the cake of that story? After I finished up the quest I was working on I joined a Gold Hill KQ and not only was the KSer in it... he ended up in my party. (I was nice and didn't just let him die... though he WAS an idiot and ran waaaaay ahead of the group on a regular basis.)

I was just outside of Elderine in the Forest of Mist and some other Fighter came up and stood next to me when I had just one Joker Kebing on me... meaning there was definitely no reason for him to think I needed help. I said, "Don't even think about KSing me." He waited a few seconds and then did so. .___.; I told him to gtfo and he said, "Nahhh, you're like level 20 lol." wtf does that have to do with anything?

Then he started bashing my age, which was especially funny because obviously I don't know the guy so he has no idea how old I am. >> I suppose the fact that I type with proper grammar and punctuation tipped him off? I got really rude with him after he continuously called me a noob and continued to KS every monster I went up to because, er, yeah, that's frustrating.

Seriously... in general I'm enjoying this game, but...

Old 08-05-2008, 10:06 AM   #15
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i have to say, it's most liekly because you're a cleric. wait til you get to MT and higher, it should be better then, though i don't know bijou.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 08-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #16
Lexaeus
Bat

Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
i have to say, it's most liekly because you're a cleric. wait til you get to MT and higher, it should be better then, though i don't know bijou.
That might be the cause but I always kill mobs pretty fast. Though in LS I did get ksed due to the jewel grave robber quest. It might just be Bijou but I wouldn't know. I've only played on Epith and Teva and I never get ksed there. There are jerks in this world and we just have to deal with it. Just think that this is a game for enjoyment and have fun

Old 08-06-2008, 05:07 AM   #17
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
well i said that because clerics are the support class in this game and because of some games people automatically assume someone who's using a support class is fragile and can't survive a mob.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 08-06-2008, 05:17 AM   #18
Ferne
Hero Slime

Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
well i said that because clerics are the support class in this game and because of some games people automatically assume someone who's using a support class is fragile and can't survive a mob.
I had a good day today where almost no one KSed me. There was one Archer and instead of yelling at him I just invited him to party and we all got credit for the kill, lol.

There was also a Fighter in Burning Hill (I had a lot of monsters on me, so I wasn't really surprised that he thought I needed help), and I just typed, "I've got it, don't KS." and he said, "Okay, sorry!" and took off after only getting a few hits in.

Old 08-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #19
Reveille
Phino

In-Game Name: Xanniss
Current Level: 15
Reveille is on a distinguished road
i've only been ks'ed once but i really didnt care i still got like 3 exp when the mob got killed.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #20
Belisama
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Belisama
Server: Teva
Belisama is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Belisama
Yeah, it's most definitely because you're a cleric. I get KSed constantly. They really do think we're a weaker class, but I disagree. I think fighters are the only thing that can really tank more than we can. Now... archers are kinda freaky when they can tank a boss because of their def (HOLY CRAP), but they usually can't take mobs. And as long as I'm scrolling (and paying attention, which is one of my MAJOR downfalls), I can take a HUGE mob. Fighters are the worst KSers, but everyone's right, once you get to MT, it's not so bad. And almost everyone that trys KSing will invite you to their party. It's kind of annoying if you ask me, but I'm just not the party kind of gal. Hope you stay with Fiesta!

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a pool.

Thanks for the siggy, Loveless!
Closed Thread