Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2009, 04:59 AM   #1
Andromeda
Spider Pig

From Bad to Good

As I said in All The Rage yesterday was probably my worst Spider KQ but today was easily the Best Spider KQ I'd ever done

Ok so we were all warped into the KQ and after about 30 seconds the whole KQ group realized there was not a single cleric among us. So 3 of my party members decided to bail out along with some other people left in the KQ so there were about 8 of us left in the KQ (I admit I was about to bail out which is why so I started dying but someone convinced me to stay which I'm glad I did) Everything went normal up to the Grave Robbers then we all agreed once they spawned we would run the entire KQ which is what we did. When the grave robbers spawned we had everyone taking some mobs and running them in circles some people died in the process but I never died once during this.

In the closing stages of the KQ with about 2 minutes to go I had 2 Ultra Spiders, 1 Greenky, 1 Grave Robber and Great Spider all wanting me dead. I wanted to print screen this to show it but I wouldve lagged had I taken the picture and it wouldve been havoc.

But the ending reward is always the best for the accomplishment we have done. This is further proof Spider KQ is the easiest KQ in the game