Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-11-2024, 07:15 AM   #1
PaleyShelie
Slime

PaleyShelie is on a distinguished road
MMOexp : WoW Cataclysm Classic Paladin Shattered Halls Solo

WoW Cataclysm Classic Paladin Shattered Halls Solo Leveling (70+) - WoW Cataclysm Classic News

In this video I'll be showing you how to solo level your Paladin in the shattered halls. This method is one of the fastest ways to level your character from 70 to 77 So if you're looking to avoid launch day chaos or you just want to level quickly by yourself then this guide is right for you shattered holes is a leveling method is already pretty well known by now around the paladin community but I'd like to share my experiences and the route that I use personally I actually delayed making this video for weeks just to avoid blizzards attention after the whole caravan fiasco and then they dropped this bomb on us.

Solo in Cape dolor in Nexus solo in all kingdom, all of this you know with very, very high end WoW Cataclysm Classic year seems like a very popular way is this something that is like your it's just going to be left as it is nothing is on my radar about that we don't have a big problem with people doing that we started out if you can find ways to use all the gear that you earned from from someone Black Temple, to go through and solo a dungeon as a tank and have a blast, have fun. I'm not sure it's gonna be the fastest way.

So there you go straight from Blizzard, they don't care how you level unless it scares in then they do care. So that's kind of weird. But anyways, let me go ahead and go over the requirements for this farm. And then I'll show you the way that I like to run it. Here's the second clips that I'll be using, we have Glyph of judgment Glyph of divinity Lay on Hands since I'm dead. These are not really the best glyphs ever.

But they are slightly useful sort of sometimes. And it's kind of what we have available to us right now. And then the spec is just a standard 5110 spec as we level up, we're gonna get Sealift Command and pursuit of justice. And then after that, you're free to put the points wherever you want either in conviction, or you can go into protection a little bit more totally up to you, but it's not really going to matter too much as for the gear, you pretty much just want to use all of your best stuff.

By now you should probably have a fairly decent amount of gear if you've been playing your Paladin throughout TVC. Or if you've been trying to gear up in the prepared what I can say is that as you level up, your avoidance is going to go down.

So you have to be aware of that fact that if you plan on staying in shadow halls for an extended period of time, you know up to level 77. then you're gonna have to probably have some here that you can swap to that's higher avoidance or some gems that you can swap out or in chance for whatever you need to do to keep your avoidance probably wouldn't go below 75% avoidance in here, you're going to start seeing some numbers pop up on your screen and you're going to start getting chunk now shattered holes is notoriously easy. So it's probably not going to be that big of a deal.

But just make sure that you do have those options available as you level up. I've witnessed this dropping down super low at starting at around 7374 and you keep on going and it just gets lower and lower. So if you don't have anything to swap out, you may find that it gets a little difficult but again, shattered holes is not really super hard anyways, I'd be perfectly fine but I would definitely carry some extra gear in your bags for those higher levels just in case.

To do this run the most efficiently I highly recommend you set up some macros and have nameplates to differentiate between important mobs the Plater add on has the ability to change the nameplate color of certain mob types within its options. If you want to download my player profile, then join my Discord and check the Resources tab there you can see all of my add ons weakauras as well as download my profile for Plater I'll leave the macros down below in the description. They're just simple target macros for the mods we need to kill.

First, the Acolytes have a super annoying mind blasts and an AoE healing ability so they always should die. First, you'll want to pull the entire first room and then LS around this corner so that all the mops group up on you. That way you can kill the Acolytes in the centuries. The reason we want to kill the centuries is because when you kill them, it actually triggers the first spawning of the first wave in the first hallway, leave a comment down below that says the word first.

Remember to stay tuned to MMOexp.com for all the latest news! andWoW cataclysm Gold service, check out MMOexp.
PaleyShelie is offline   Reply With Quote