View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 08:03 PM   #239
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
YouTube- Denice Stone - Eh Yo
I knew it, no way I can like a song a lot originally by shinee. I bet the other song I like isn't original either.
It's a cover. Covers are fairly common and as long as they didn't plagiarize the song, then I don't particularly care. Anyway, most songs in K-pop aren't original (as in, not written by the artist). They're bought from someone for the artist.

A-Yo is actually one of my least favorite songs on the album.

But the ballads are all realllllly good. Especially Obsession and Your Name. I like the three dance tracks (Up and Down, Lucifer, and Ready Or Not) a lot too.

As a whole album though, I think I prefer SNSD's Oh! album based on the number of songs I like and how much I like them. But the albums I've listened to in it's entirety this year have been SNSD's Oh!, f(x)'s NU ABO, CN Blue's Bluetory, and SHINee's Lucifer.

Going to listen to Narsha's album today because I heard that was amazing as well...

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote