View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #9
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I probably would play it again if it was free. I've tried private servers, but they all suck, very laggy and lacking many features. As a game, I think I liked WoW better than Fiesta in pretty much every aspect, but since I don't have any friends on there anymore and my guild has no doubt vanished I wouldn't enjoy dealing with the hordes of morons playing.

WoW isn't really a hardcore gamer's game, (or wasn't really when I played), but people play it hardcore same as they do any other MMO. It's very easy to jump in and play even if you've never played an MMO before as they made it very accessible and that's why it's so popular. WoW's grinding was also quite a bit easier than any of the free 2 play games I've tried.

The "hardcore" players used to bitch about how easy it was to do everything. There is hardcore player content for them now though I think.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE